Monday, March 21, 2011

I learned something new...

I went on the Writer's Beat today and learned that other writers feel neglected too! Some of them have been writing on this site far longer than me. Others had suggestions for them. I made a comment and asked some questions on how to implement some of the suggestions I had read. I also went on the "Free Writing" space. You can write for ten minutes there about "whatever". I initially hesitated about writing there because I don't think it's necessarily a good thing to utter all your heart (which I am sometimes prone to do!), especially if you're in a "mood".  I finally wrote there with caution and kind of enjoyed the experience. I hope to be able to look, maybe tomorrow or Wednesday, and see if there is a response there or not. Writers have said this is a place to garner comments on your writing rather than full critiques. Any sort of dialogue would give this site more of a community feel for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment