Friday, February 11, 2011

Only kid on the Blog

Is there a way to express frustration without sounding like I am compaining? I don't know! (But I think I am about to find out!) I am not sure that I am doing what I am supposed to be doing for my class assignments. I chose a community blog that I thought was frequently updated, but I am bored there already; no one has posted anything new for four days. I found some people with similar interests through this blog, but I do not know how to talk to them.

Yesterday I got a really cool, new phone. Today I started working on my very first quilt; a friend of mine from work is helping me make it! I took pictures of what I have done so far with my really cool, new phone. Then I took the really cool, new phone home, got out the really cool USB cable that hooks my phone up to my computer and figured out that I need to figure out how to get the cool pictures I took on my phone off my phone and onto my computer. I am stumped!

Maybe it does not really matter much how I sound here since I am still the only kid on the blog and therefore, pretty much just talking to myself...

1 comment: