Saturday, April 2, 2011

Oh the Joys!...

Oh the joys of community blogging! The contest I entered on "The Writer's Beat" ended on the 30th of March. Out of the thousands of members in this community, a total of about eight people voted. There were so many submissions (about 15), they had to divide them into two groups, therefore, I got to vote twice! I voted once for mine and once for another story I really liked (I am so glad I was able to vote for her story also). It looks like there were some ties, but I do not know what they do now. There has been no official notices of anything. I tried to get on the "Newbies Nook" in my "FaithWriters" site, but I could not figure out how to do this. I long to have someone show me step-by-step how to navigate these pages. Even on this blog site, I frequently wander until I get where I want to be, never really sure how I arrive, and so I am destined to wander again and again...

2 comments:

  1. I have never entered any contests via community blogging. I am beginning to like this community blogging thing. Interesting that you were able to vote for your own. I tend to wander too when it comes to this site. The more wandering I do, I land up elsewhere. For example, I have to open one window to log into my blog site, and another window to post replies for blogs. I am sure there is a way to make it to one window, but I have not figured it out. I guess I am community blog challenged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great accomplishment. You should be proud of yourself. I am sure your story was great. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete