Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Kid on the Blog

I have got a really BIG birthday coming up, but that does not stop me from being the new kid on the blog! I do not really want to be doing this right now, but it is an assignment for a technology course that I must have to earn my level two teaching credential. This is my very first blog, and while I've read a few blogs in the past, I have never participated, so this will be interesting if it is nothing else. I chose writing because I write a lot! I write essays for school, devotions for family and friends, poetry, and most recently, songs! I have a very gifted writer friend who writes her own Bible studies and she honors me by letting me edit them. I would like to learn how to edit better. I found a blog site called inkthinker and I really liked the title. I frequently think in word pictures. The posts are recent with enjoyable content. I hope I can figure out how to get this post there!

No comments:

Post a Comment